Friday, December 30, 2011

Letter To Your Heart

I feel the pain for the first time, the real pain. That pain, when you just need that someone to be beside you, that someone who meant the whole world to you, that someone who you would do anything just to see his smile.

Past is past. It's easy to say, but not until you realize that your past is killing your present life. The past, those bad memories, those things you wish had never happened to you, but it did.

Truth is, I am relieved for the fact that I've told you, the truth. Yes I am relieved, but, I knew that this will happen. I knew it from the very beginning. It's your call now, I've told you what should have said.

I regret everything that I did in the past. I regret for not loving myself. I am sorry for myself. I am sorry for letting you down, I am sorry that I am not like what you expect I would be.

Dear, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, the best thing that's ever been mine. So if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I love you so much. I would do anything to just be with you. I mean it. You can keep my words.

Take your time, I'll wait, here, for you, for as long as it takes, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneakers