Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This is the way I am

I am so not in the mood yesterday, today, not so much. I hate it. We were fighting over the same reason, with her stupidity who did not realize what she should do and what she shouldnt do, and also with my jealousy as a girl who love youknowho. I never want this to happen.

That's the way it is, that's the way she is, she is the most nicest girl, the most brilliant girl, the most "bersopan santun", the most innocence girl. There is no way she can hurt anyone's feelings because she's nice, but without noticing, she is killing one's heart, one's feelings. It hurts - That's the way she is. All of the people around her can loves her the way she is, lucky her. But not me. I can't and I'm sorry. I've tried my best to blend-in with her, still she does not stand a chance. Hate me because I hate her, I won't mind. The end.

That's the way it is, this is the way I am, I am not so nice, only with people near me, I am not the most brilliant girl, I am so not innocence, I am complicated as a matter of fact. I've hurt other's feelings. I've killed so many hearts. I've also been killed so many times before. Which I can considered as karma. The rules of life. You will get what you deserved. But I can tell you that I am also a lucky girl. Beyond all of my imperfection, I've got something that is hard to find these days. I found youknowho. He brings happiness into my life. He is my everything now, he's in my top list priority. I love him, I love the fact he loves being mine, and I love it when I don't ever want to let him go. Sometimes it hurts, but I still have to think about others. Others feeling, about the consequences, I have to because I am not the only one who have to deal with problems in this world. This is the way I am. Hate me because this is the way I am, I won't mind. The end.

That's the way it is, that's the way she is and THIS IS THE WAY I AM.

I hope this will be the last post about you, girl, and I hope that you are having fun with your life. I hope for your best in whatever you do. I hope for your happiness. I'm sorry that I can't like you the way you are, I'm so sorry.

I hope this will be the last time that we were fighting over the same reason, youknowho, and I hope we can fix our relationship. I hope that you can hold on because for me, what we have is beautiful sayang. I hope our relationship can last as long as it can. I hope that you'll try your best to protect us as I am also trying my best to do the same. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble before. I'm sorry, my jealousy might ruined everything. I hope we can hold on even if it hurts too much. Trust me because I've put my faith in you. I love you, I'm sorry and thanks for everything :)

This will be it, for now. Until then, enjoy your life, think twice before you do something, be wised on making any decisions. Take care -

2 comments:

  1. awak nak? pi beli sendiri ok? duit ada kan? kalau takda pun, pi la minta orang lain belanja. saya tak boleh nak belanja, saya dah ada awek, nanti dia terasa pulak. sorry :)

    ReplyDelete

Sneakers