Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A twist of fate

Well now, I think I am back to blogging. This is the best place to let out all the things that I kept inside.

Well now, I have to deal with lots of problems. Not that much, but it keeps on getting bigger and it keeps on bothering me. Haihh, I don't know what to do and what to say.

Well now, I think I need times, not so much, but just perfect for me to, to feel okay. I am okay, but not so okay, if you know what I mean.

Well now, I need my friends more than anything, they can help me get through the problems. Always be there for me, that's what I called, my friends.

Well now, I need my youknowho to help me get through my problems too. Be there for me and hold on even if it hard to. I NEED YOU to stay with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneakers