Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One Perfect Year, Love


Our Story :)

I can't really remember the date when we first talk to each other, or be friend, but I do remember the year, 2008, when we were in form 2, 14 years old :) Him, youknowho. We didn't talk much, biasa lah, dia hot kan. Haha. We did went out together twice I guess, but not only us, together gether you know? Ada lah dalam 6 orang ke, tak ingat. Hihi. First impression about him, nothing much. Haha. I mean, takda perasaan pun dekat dia ni, sikit ada la, but tak terlintas pun nak betul betul suka dia. Friends, that's it. Ada juga main YM, zaman zaman chat baru nak naik dulu kan and one solid fact about him is, he's a sweet talker. Ayat mesti nak pancing punya, manisss je. Tu yang ada sampai perasan si youknowho ni suka dia tu -_-' Haha. Ada lah sangkut sikit dengan dia ni time tu,, but sikit sikit la. Heee. Lagi satu punya cerita, Eve and Wall.E la yang jadi saksi persahabatan kitorang time tu. I fell in love with Wall.E's character when I watched that movie and my youknowho picked Eve since Eve memang dengan Wall.E kan dalam cerita tu. We made a promise to each other, " Nanti kita keluar, kau carikan aku punya Wall.E and aku carikan kau punya Eve " Same goes to him, he said that too, I guess, hihi, but that's our promise. Sadly, tak dapat pun, bila keluar sama sama, dua dua malu, tak bercakap langsung.

Form 3, renggang sikit. I don't know why, maybe I'm too busy having fun with my friends and youknowho also been busy, cari aweks dekat Myspace, Romeo kan :D Haha. Told ya, he's a sweet talker, rajin test market. Hihi. Well guess what, kitorang ada juga contact sebenarnya, but we didn't realized, at all. Ada juga main comment comment dekat Myspace after PMR, time tu standard la, tengah tunggu result en, tu je la kot for form 3.

At the age of 16th, well, people's changed, I did too. Haa, senang cerita, I went from good to bad. Life's quite difficult for me that year, 2010. Too many dramas, tears, heart-breaking, sucks, I tell ya. Been through ups and downs, but that's the lessons I gotta learn so that I don't get into the same old troubles. Sambung balik dengan cerita pasal my youknowho, form 4 memang kitorang, tak, bertegur, langsung. Eh, ada kot, chat sikit je dekat Myspace time awal tahun, then, gonee. The rest of the year, we're barely know each other, we don't even noticed our existence.

Nak di jadikan cerita macam mana kitorang boleh start berkenal rapat, one day, a friend of mine tegur this youknowho dude, " Sombong kau sekarang " *something like that, and I did too, " Aah, sombong " *something like that also and he was like " Mana ada la, bla bla bla " I don't really remember, but cerita dia lebih kurang la macam ni. Lagi nak di jadikan cerita, it was the first Wednesday at school after more than a month we're on holiday, and it was also the first Kadet Polis punya perjumpaan, macam biasa la, lelaki punya platun memang Syuib dah panggil awal awal masuk baris. Perempuan, gossip la apa lagi. Haha. Suddenly Syuib tegur, " Aisyah kau boleh tolong aku tak? " - " Haaa, apa dia? " - " Tolong ambil nama, no ic budak budak ni " - " Okok " (lebih kurang laa). Apa lagi en, abang hot sekolah dah minta tolong, mesti lah nak tolong kan, haha. Pi amik nama, bla bla bla, sampai je dekat mat wempitsss youknowho ni, dia menggedik pula *Romeo kanssss, haha. Boleh main ngorat ngorat, minta no la apa la. Haha. Then time rehat, dia menggedik lagi, main buat sign calling calling dari tingkat atas, - " 0122****** " WTH? Tiba tiba aku terjerit no telefon dia, and aku pun terkejut, tak rancang, memang terkeluar macam tu je. Macam ni la permulaan cerita antara kitorang :) Oh, I send him a message first, nak harap dia? tahun depan pun tak mesej lagi kot? -_-' Haaa, lagi satu lupa, on his 14th Birthday, I gave him a birthday card, some wishes, dia ingat la, *go ask him what i wrote, and I also drew a picture of Eve from Wall.E and I gave it to him, I ask him to keep it, jaga elok elok, now he still simpan that Eve, in his wallet, all these years, 2008-2012, that is what we called, SWEEEEEEEEET :p Haha, macam tu je la. Suwit kansssss? Hehe

Dah panjang dah cerita. Here comes the moment of truth, this is my one and only lover, my sunshine, my rainbow, my light, my youknowho, Ahmad Mu'az :)







Some of my favorite photos of him. Isn't he's the cutest guy in the world? *Well if it's not, it's your problem. Haha, for me, he is more than enough :)

And here's some pictures of us together :)






Now untuk my sayang, like I always said before and I will keep on telling you, thank you so mumumumuch for everything, the love, the sacrifices, the time you spend with me, the support, the forgiveness, the madness, haha, thank you like a million times and millions more. Sorry, I always make things complicated, sorry for not being good to you sometimes, for causing troubles, for making mistakes, for making you mad, for being so susah nak dodo, nak mandi, hihi, sorry okay sayang?

It's been one year sayang, one freaking awesome year. We've been through good and bad times together. Well it help us a lot right? Hee, we're getting stronger, we hold onto each other all the time, we've take a lot of risk, a lot of chances, and it brought us here, tonight, and sayang, we're still together, awesome! It's been an amazing journey for me sayang, thanks a lot :) This will be a new beginning for me, for you, for us. Both of us tak pernah rasa macam ni kan sayang? Well lets enjoy this feeling while it lasts. Again, thank you bubun :)

Last but not least, not least okay, I love you so much. I love you now and then and will always love you. You meant so much to me. Your love, your support is all that I need to keep me happy and I would do pretty much everything to make you feel the same sayang :) Well, thank you honey, I love you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneakers