Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just don't leave me, okay?

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I've been so upset this past few days. Why? I don't even know why I'm upset.

Sayang, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's all my fault, and I'm sorry. I kept on promising to not start a fight, but I still continue on breaking the promises. I'm so sorry sayang for not being good enough for you, I'm so sorry for making you sad. I'm screwed, totally screwed. I know I am selfish, and again I am truly sorry for that.

I'm screwed, I'm selfish, but most of all I'm stupid, stupid enough for making the person I love most, sad. Stupid enough for repeating the same mistakes. Stupid enough for not realizing all the sacrifices that you've did to me. Stupid enough for making things complicated. Stupid enough for ruining your mood, everyday. Stupid enough for causing so much problems. I am stupid, for breaking your heart. Sayang I'm so sorry. I've tried, but I don't know how to fix this. It's all my fault sayang, I'm sorry.

I love you with all my heart.

Just, don't leave me :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneakers