Saturday, March 24, 2012

March :)

March is the most busiest month for me, I have to go through with a lot of things. I'm nervous, I'm happy, I'm scared, I'm sad, and I'm out of control. It's been hard. But as the saying goes, you can't have a rainbow without a little rain, well, eventually, everything went out well in the end :)

First, my driving license. Well I just had my JPJ test on 20th March. Siapa tak nervous woi? I've been an illegal driver since form 3, and I'm still nervous when it comes to JPJ test. I just need to have that license you know. It means freedom. I can go anywhere that I want, whenever I want. And guess what. I passed. Alhamdulillah. Esok baru nak pi ambil P, tak sabar :P hewhew

Second, SPM result. Homaii. It's the day after my JPJ test, which is on 21st March. Nasib baik JPJ lulus. So takda la depressed sangat kalau esoknya result tak ok kan? Heee. But it also went out well, for me. I am happy with my result even it's not that good, but I'm still okay with it, it's enough for me actually, dengan usaha yang tak seberapa, cukuplah tu, Alhamdulillah :)

Third, my personal life. This one also went quite well. I had a huge fight with my sayang on 11th March I guess, it's huge, I mean it, I almost lost one of the person I needed most in my life, and it's my fault. I do regret it, and promise that I won't do it again, well I hope so. And again, he forgive me, and we went back to normal. Last but not least, aku dah baik balik dengan sorang member aku yang dah hampir 3 bulan tak bertegur, Alhamdulillah.

See, if it's meant to be, then it will be, you just gotta have faith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sneakers